Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How can I find my old cars?????? (my 360!)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:13 AM

I am wondering if there is any possible way to search or locate in some way, my old car(s) that I have owned.. most specifically, my 1970 360 sambar van!! (the flaming twinky)

if ANYONE has seen it or has a lead on it, let me know!!! if there isnt a way that I can buy it back, then I would at least like to know of its condition/location!

last I heard it is either in the local washington area, or down near portland....
here is a pic...
http://usmb.net/gall...6/biglittle360s

I want it back!!!!!!
(I didnt sell it, my dad did! back in '99)

#2 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,941 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:55 AM

i'd like to say that the flaming twinky is uber cool. how could you give that up? :D
put ads in all major newspapers on the I-5 corridor within whatever distance asking for sightings. post on all internet forums that could be related. you might consider a reward for locating it.
good luck!

#3 Humble Nuto 53

Humble Nuto 53

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • squaresville baby

Posted 01 March 2004 - 08:22 AM

"title search" at the DMV or your state's equvalent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users