Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sunday, March 13th, HUGE meet/cruise/photoshoot/movie

In celebration of 3 years since the First SLCSUBARU meet, we are having an anniversary meet/cruise/lunch/photoshoot/movie meet.

We would be honored for our USMB brothren and sisteren (is that a word?) to join us.

Please take a look at the original post on SLCSubaru. You can respond there to let me know you're coming, or here if you don't have an account. I will add you to the list on the original post regardless.

Should be a great time, good fun, and won't interfere with the snowcross the day prior.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

http://slcsubaru.freeforums.org/post111658.html#p111658

^^^ No.... not yet.

914s will always be my true love.... owned a couple of them.

Still regretting selling the last one. Now I have 4 Subies... imagine that.

One day though...... I already have schematics drawn out on how I want to do a Subie transplant in a 914. ;)

... and yes... SLC area.... if this isn't the correct forum, my apologies ;)

We have one! 1976 914, We used the FWD legacy five speed in it, DOHC 2.5 and an OBDII harness! It's awesome except the shift pattern is 100% backwards. It really is a great conversion, and also one of the most fun/scary things I have ever driven. I'm glad my dad build a cage for it ;) I wish I could go to the meet, but being on the other side of the country is kind of an issue...

-SB

... I wish I could go to the meet, but being on the other side of the country is kind of an issue...

The Same Here... I Really Wish I Could get there Too, but being in the Caribbean Central America makes it somehow imposible for me... at least for Now...

I'll Love to See Pics of the Meeting here, if you could...

Good Luck!

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...