Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HELP!! lifting '98 outback sport

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aowen

aowen

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • portland, or

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:30 PM

Hi all! !st timer, in need of some serious help! :) I'm trying to lift my 98 impreza outback/outback sport awd. I got springs from King Springs in Australia, but they don't fit the rear, so only the front ones are on. here's the deal, my CV joints are at their limit, and i don't want to tear them up--does anyone know how to get the angles back within normal limits with the springs installed? ANY help would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone knows where to locate lift kits for my car, I'd be forever in your debt!! Have a great day!!

#2 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,111 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:33 PM

Go with a body lift, not a suspension lift. (or a subframe drop really)

Check with Scorpion (located in OZ)

or maybe PK Davis here in the states will be having an EJ series lift soon... who knows

#3 avk

avk

My Outback is bigger than yours

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Somerset County, NJ

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:59 PM

This is how Outback versions are raised from the factory, by using spacers at crossmembers and diff. and transm. supports. You just need bigger ones. Not that I know what I'm talking about.

#4 Nuwan

Nuwan

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 March 2004 - 05:30 PM

should find it here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users