Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MWE Axle Sale for February 2010

ShawnW

I am working with MWE Axles to bring you a deal thru my company RetroRoo.

Sale offer:

I know many of us have project cars that we either don't drive really often or that we are in the process of working on right now. This time of year I spend a lot of time and money on my projects because I don't have a lot of customer work to do.

So right now, if you send me your old axle up front, I will get you a rebuilt MWE axle for $10 off the regular prices. This really helps me out in getting you the correct axle back to you, and keeps you from having to pay a core charge at all. Core charges are a necessary evil but if we avoid the process it saves me and the builder a lot of work and saves you some upfront cost.

Front Axles:

1973-1999= $85.00 each now $75

2000-2004=$95.00 now $85

Shipping is $35 for one and $55 for 2. Email for larger quantities shipping prices. I use FedEx Ground which is pretty fast usually around 2-4 days or less.

I can usually do rear axles for the same prices if they are EA series but email or call for details before sending a rear.

If your old one is really destroyed and not rebuildable I may need a day or two extra but for the most part we have immediate or next day turn around.

I accept:

Money Orders

Credit Cards (Visa/MC preferred)

Paypal

I can accept a credit card over the phone, money order can be sent with your old axle, and I can do paypal but I would prefer not to for this sale.

I also have 1 ea81 front ready to go out the door if somebody I have previously transacted with wants to send the core afterwards I can do that.

This sale is good thru the end of February. After that regular prices resume but you can always order one from me.

Denver area locals I can install them for $60 and obviously no core charges apply for installed axles. Call for an appointment, normally installed in 30-60 minutes.

IMG_20110127_151541.jpg