Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

ORG Rallycross schedule for 2011

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

http://www.specialst...ead.php?t=42874

#2 renob123

renob123

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 719 posts
  • Hillsburrito, OR

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

http://www.specialst...ead.php?t=42874

Only 7 events this year? Any fewer than that, and it sort of negates me moving so much closer.

Jacob

#3 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:30 PM

Only 7 events this year? Any fewer than that, and it sort of negates me moving so much closer.

Jacob

Run for Rallycross Chairman and lobby the group for more events!

#4 renob123

renob123

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 719 posts
  • Hillsburrito, OR

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Run for Rallycross Chairman and lobby the group for more events!

Believe me. I've been thinking about that for years now.

Jacob

#5 bison118

bison118

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Ellensburg WA

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

I am going to hit this one up :headbang: It will be the last for the RS until i finish school..

#6 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Believe me. I've been thinking about that for years now.

Jacob

You have my vote; although you're not as cute as April or Rebecca!:lol:

#7 renob123

renob123

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 719 posts
  • Hillsburrito, OR

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:33 AM

You have my vote; although you're not as cute as April or Rebecca!:lol:

True, but I'd like to point out that I have 2 things they don't have. One of them is an actual desire to be the Chairman:grin:

Jacob

#8 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

True, but I'd like to point out that I have 2 things they don't have. One of them is an actual desire to be the Chairman:grin:

Jacob

You also have two other things they don't have but this a family forum.:clap::D

#9 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:49 PM

Jacob

On a more serious note, Rebecca posted this recently:

Hello,

There will be an ORG RallyCross meeting Tuesday, 2/15 at 7pm at Reo's Ribs, 6141 Southwest Macadam Avenue #100, Portland, OR. (They have moved, this is not the old location in Beaverton.) Please join us.

We will go through the schedule and sign up for jobs at each event, talk about rules, plan for an equipment inventory, work on paperwork and make sure we will be ready for the first event in March. If you aren't able to come to the meeting, but have something you would like us to work on please let me know.

The ORG RallyCross schedule for 2011 will be:
March 20
April 17
May 8
June 12
July 31
September 11
October 9

All the events except July 31 will be at the Washington County Fair Complex in Hillsboro. The July 31 has a TBA location.

We still have not made a decision about when, or even if, we will do a National Challenge RallyCross.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Sadly, I have other comitments and won't make the event, but it would be nice if you're there and fill me in on what was discussed.

#10 renob123

renob123

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 719 posts
  • Hillsburrito, OR

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

On a more serious note, Rebecca posted this recently:

Hello,

There will be an ORG RallyCross meeting Tuesday, 2/15 at 7pm at Reo's Ribs, 6141 Southwest Macadam Avenue #100, Portland, OR. (They have moved, this is not the old location in Beaverton.) Please join us.

We will go through the schedule and sign up for jobs at each event, talk about rules, plan for an equipment inventory, work on paperwork and make sure we will be ready for the first event in March. If you aren't able to come to the meeting, but have something you would like us to work on please let me know.

The ORG RallyCross schedule for 2011 will be:
March 20
April 17
May 8
June 12
July 31
September 11
October 9

All the events except July 31 will be at the Washington County Fair Complex in Hillsboro. The July 31 has a TBA location.

We still have not made a decision about when, or even if, we will do a National Challenge RallyCross.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Sadly, I have other comitments and won't make the event, but it would be nice if you're there and fill me in on what was discussed.

I had a doctor appointment yesterday, so I have to catch up on work and such today. I was planning on going to this, but I doubt I'll get out on time.

Jacob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users