Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroad and WarMachine INC 3rd Mid-Summer Run JUNE 3,4,5, 2011 Oregon

one eye

Mike and I have been in contact for the last little while talking about getting a Mid Summer Run together, We are on our way to having it in the great state of Oregon this year..................................

June 3rd 4th and 5th 2011 Meeting Places are still pending.................

Mike has a thread up about looking for trails if anyone would like to help him find the most hard core trails that OR has to offer you can find that here.........................................

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119758

Lets get this started!!!!!!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

• 3 weeks later...

If u guys want a real challenge and the best 4wheelin u will ever do come down here to southern oregon amd hit the mcgrew trail. Its a pretty famous 4x4 spot. They hold a jeep run every year here. I warn u though its pretty hardcore but it would be the best place u could go. U can look it up on line just google mcgrew trail. I know u guys are comin from washington mostly and it would be a far drive cus its almost at the southern oregon border but i garuantee u guys would not regret it. :)

Love the mcgrew trail but with brownscamp we have an actually spot to to fix and camp and the trails are built around us

If u guys want a real challenge and the best 4wheelin u will ever do come down here to southern oregon amd hit the mcgrew trail. Its a pretty famous 4x4 spot. They hold a jeep run every year here. I warn u though its pretty hardcore but it would be the best place u could go. U can look it up on line just google mcgrew trail. I know u guys are comin from washington mostly and it would be a far drive cus its almost at the southern oregon border but i garuantee u guys would not regret it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are going and I'm bring 3 other wheelin friends. 3 Subaru's and a Jeep. trying to get more cars that can do some real wheelin:banana: We will be out at Browns Camp on Friday the 3rd to set up camp and mark trails. If anyone wants to come out give me a ring #503 990-0448 and we can set something up. thanks Gemini:)