Ultimate Subaru Message Board

KYB struts or KYB struts + Forester Springs without dropping crossmember blocks?

great, thanks for the info. I will contact them. looks like a great price if it's around $75 + shipping/core charge. maybe I'll do both sides if I can get that kind of deal.

A lot of us swear by MWE rebuilt axles. Never heard a complaint about them and I've got two sets working right now. The owner, Marshall Wolf, is a straight shooter and a good guy to deal with.

I did get camber in the front after lifting it, but this was corrected with the one stock camber bolt (one of the two lower strut mount bolts) The trailing arm bracket swap does not correct camber, it just move the rear wheel back a little bit to center it in the wheel well, which is more like correcting the caster. I didn't really need to do this, I just wanted it to be centered and allow for more space if I get bigger tires later.

so you did get camber when lifting it? and you corrected by replacing the trailing arm in the rear?