Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NEED HELP..... momo adaptors+info for tex

F%*^!@%#& ...................ok i've called 22 stores across the country to see if any of them had momo #7303 still in stock...AND WELL...................I end up with nothing:boohoo:

if, anyone can get me one or has one. I would be in great debt to you!!!!!!!!!!!! i need it

Yes - I have a hookup with a machinist. He's using the old steering wheels and building off them. They will be CNC machined. He's making two for me now - they will be available soon - and yes, pics probably next week sometime. Initially he's making two, more if the need is there. All the money goes to him - I'm not making a profit here.

GD

I'd love a new wheel for my RX... keep me posted.

Side question... Subarustyles: what car did you get th R1's for? I search on ebay and i see them for nissan 240's, Honda's, etc... I think they are all the same, but I was just wondering which you bought. Thanks.

hell yeah!!! gonna get a steering wheel with buttons on it for my smoke screen and missiles!

tex- i need to change... that I thought they were R1's but there HP racing.....look the same... anyway the were for a 2000+ jetta....i used the 450lb spirings in the front.... and the350lb in th rear......for the rear i did NOT use the top cap as the hp coilover springs were the same NEARLY diameter as stock..you could go without using the adj bottom perch too as they comfortly sit in the shock plate but then you cant adjust it,,,,,the perches slide rite over the rear shock onto the plate....for the front there is a little ring of metal you have to grind down on the strut....no biggie

hey tex i got a Q for you.....were did you get you'r scoop from? I found a *fiberglass* one on eribuni's website....when i it looks like it came from europe but the damn thing was ABS plastic!!!! wrote emails to eribuni saying the missrepresented what the product was and that i was pissed and going to hunt them down and beat them up...........minus the beating and hunting lol.......any way that led to nothing with them....let me know

Ok, thanks for the information on the coilover things.

The scoop I got from like C and M motorsports or something like that in th UK. I think i have the link at home, I'll see if I can find it and post it. I google searched for the company but came up dry :(

Ok... I think the scoop that is almost identical to mine is on eribuni's site.

PART NO. APPLICATION DESCRIPTION PRICE

PA2754V Universal WRX Style 4 Duct Hood Scoop 18.5"x8" 90.00

Same deal as mine, about the same price too... good luck.