Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Back into a new gen for a daily driver...

the STi floormats are nice plus they match my interior. the generic mats were too big, bunching up and with the cold weather, the stiffness was annoying... plus I really like the built in "stay" feature that holds the mats in place!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wagon antenaa into the sedan... after swapping the brackets, and adding a short wire section, I had to modify the upper collar to fit in the sedan, but the outer collar and seal didn't seal tight... so I used a nice body plug from an ea81 wagon. cut the underside of the plug off, and then cut a hole in it so if fit on underneath the antenna part, and now it is nicely sealed....

ss-antenna-1.jpg

ss-antenna-2.jpg

• 3 months later...
Battery mick battery. the one i tossed in there was maybe junk.... the it came with still got here....i put in one that it would get started with... :)

dangwish i had that car back.

I'm thinking both battery and alt. even when it's running, I can't put 2 windows up at the same time....

• 2 months later...

Great upgrades.

Hey mick, i think i have a little bit of the spray can of paint left from when I did the fender probably not much in there, but you could spray into a little cup for some touchup paint for nicks and scratches here and there. I will keep it around if you need some, it matches close enough still i see.

Nice SS. Lets go to the next meet.