Ultimate Subaru Message Board

south carolina SUBARU owners

alright !!! it's about time somebody popped up. all we need is a time and a place. locally where i am (florence) there's no place to legally go wheeling. unless you consider a place we call saudi arabia. it's really a place for atv's and motorcycles. they do allow cars , trucks and jeeps on the big sand hill , in the mud holes and on a very limited amount of trails. i'll try to find some pics of the place and post them if anyone is interested in going there. i've been there several times on atv's. it's fun with them, with a lifted soob , probably not so much. there's busco beach in nc , but i think it's only for atv's also. i'll look into that. any suggestions? there's some trails near my house , but if we get caught on them we'll most likely be in trouble. we used to be able to go wheeling there all the time but the guy who owned it passed away and his daughter who now owns it won't let us on it. although i was out there saturday........ curtis

just finished up the cv axle swap. i love a quick and easy fix.

now, lets get down to business planning a meet and greet. anytime in the beginning or middle of may is good for me. what does everybody else think/want? i really would love to do something.....anything. shoot, even if we just meet up somewhere for a pig picking or something would be cool. a little "wheeling" would be awesome but i really aint sure what everybody else is driving. who all is offroad capable? i mean we're all in SUBARUs so......... curtis

• 3 weeks later...

log home for sale

We just bought a nice bit of land (for an AWESOME price I might add) and plan on eventually putting a small cabin, about 12x24 on it. Probably won't happen too soon but I'm absolutely tickled that we even got as far as getting the land. It's about 13.6 acres and mostly trees. Not exactly roughing it (right next to an old highway and we'll be using rural water and electricity) but perfect for city wimps like us. And check out the shape. You think that survey ain't gonna cost a ton?

post some pics