Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subi Newby from east Tennessee

I just picked up a 2001 OBW. It has been my sister's for the last year, so I have driven it some. Love the car. It is Wintergreen Metallic, and has the cold weather package. 124,000 miles.

obw1.jpg

obw2.jpg

Just thought I would say "hello"....Future plans are a mild lift, fabricating front and rear bumper guards, nerf bars, (or rock sliders), skid plates, auxiliary lighting, and mounting front and rear square-tube hitches to mount a winch. All of these as money and time allow........will probably be a long time.

Edited by papabearxl

What a suprise seeing you here too!!! lol. Welcome to the board! LOTS of great information here.

Yeah really ! lol

Been frequenting SubaruOutback.org, USMB here, and offroadsubarus.com......lots of welcoming, friendly helpful people I think.

Been looking at a lot of info, and most are saying you shouldn't be able to fit 235/60/16 tires on the OBX? That is the size on mine, and they fit fine....may be because it is a street tire, as I know off-road/truck tires generally run slightly larger. Just had me wondering.....