Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Subi Newby from east Tennessee

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 papabearxl

papabearxl

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Newport

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

I just picked up a 2001 OBW. It has been my sister's for the last year, so I have driven it some. Love the car. It is Wintergreen Metallic, and has the cold weather package. 124,000 miles.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just thought I would say "hello"....Future plans are a mild lift, fabricating front and rear bumper guards, nerf bars, (or rock sliders), skid plates, auxiliary lighting, and mounting front and rear square-tube hitches to mount a winch. All of these as money and time allow........will probably be a long time.

Edited by papabearxl, 06 March 2011 - 11:41 AM.

#2 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,528 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

What a suprise seeing you here too!!! lol. Welcome to the board! LOTS of great information here.

#3 papabearxl

papabearxl

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Newport

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

What a suprise seeing you here too!!! lol. Welcome to the board! LOTS of great information here.

Yeah really ! lol
Been frequenting SubaruOutback.org, USMB here, and offroadsubarus.com......lots of welcoming, friendly helpful people I think.

#4 papabearxl

papabearxl

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Newport

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:46 AM

Been looking at a lot of info, and most are saying you shouldn't be able to fit 235/60/16 tires on the OBX? That is the size on mine, and they fit fine....may be because it is a street tire, as I know off-road/truck tires generally run slightly larger. Just had me wondering.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users