Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mark Your Calendars, Dig Out Your Camping Gear, and Prepare for WCSS 13!!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

It is that time of year again. The much anticipated West Coast Subaru Show is making it's grand return for the 13th year running.

With much deliberation, we settled on a location for this years show. It may seem familiar to many, for it is the same location as WCSS 11. We are going back to Skamania County Fair Grounds. This site was, in all the years of this shows history, one of the most accommodating and best run grounds that we have ever worked with. The location is spectacular and central between Washington and Oregon (Which hail a majority of the show attendance). It is a wonderful scenic drive to get there, wheather you approach on the Washington side along highway 14 or the Oregon side on the more direct Interstate 84, you will not be disappointed in the views.

The show will be held August 27th-28th. As usual we will have camping on the Friday before the show, but the main show will be Saturday, and Sunday will be the usual pack up, clean up, and drive home.

There are a few final details to work out, and we will keep you guys posted as the get solidified. We look forward to seeing you all there.

636484856_dsc_3893.jpg

Thank you!

The West Cost Subaru Show Planning Committee

Edited by Turbone

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there, time to ask the new job for either Friday off, or a half day.

Highway 14 = fun (when driven at legal speeds, no need to do over 55 on it)

Maybe I should go over Mt. Hood to get there... nothing like a 100+ mile journey for a place 40 miles away :grin:

I would try to get us some recycle bins for stuff, but I doubt my company would like us running interstate :(

I remember that place..a really cool little town was up the street from the show (like a block or two), and the show grounds were "beachfront". Very nice.

Great place for a WCSS.

Of course, I'll see y'all there.

WooHOO!!

I'm there, time to ask the new job for either Friday off, or a half day.

Highway 14 = fun (when driven at legal speeds, no need to do over 55 on it)

Maybe I should go over Mt. Hood to get there... nothing like a 100+ mile journey for a place 40 miles away :grin:

I would try to get us some recycle bins for stuff, but I doubt my company would like us running interstate :(

I wanna be in your convoy :)

Im hoping to hook up with Twitch somewhere too :D

Im going a long way for sure so that I can have a convoy trip again, its only 60 sum miles away, not much fun.

I'm in on that Convoy too. I think I'm going to bring the BRAT this year. I've got too many things that I'm doing to the Hatch to drive that to the show this year. Also I want to get in that mud pit. It killed me last year to just sit and watch (also a couple of ride alongs).

I wanna be in your convoy :)

Im hoping to hook up with Twitch somewhere too :D

Im going a long way for sure so that I can have a convoy trip again, its only 60 sum miles away, not much fun.