Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to the USMB

this site is Amazing i had been on WRX.net but moved to S2Ki when i bought my 2009 Honda S2000. Because of the cost i traded in my '08 WRX towards the S2K. but in just over two years and with Tax returns coming soon I just cant wait any longer. ive been looking at the '98-'01 2.5 RS. i already think its a pretty amazing car but I Def. need to look through a few searches to find some threads on Good HP gains without destroying the life of the car. always looking to learn so any help is always welcome. Seriously great site hope to talk to some of you guys soon.

• 2 weeks later...

i have found a few mostly in Pennsylvania which is not to far but just not in the best shape. From boston i went down to long island to pick up my S2000 and im finding out this car im prob. gonna have to travel further then that, i would go about as far as Michigan after that i would have to know the cars in flawless shape. I had owned a 08 WRX great car but lovin the coupe