Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '92 Loyale: Safariwagon

TheLoyale

Lukas & 987687,

Indeed. I don't see anyone driving there'77 Leone Turbos in the snow ;) I admit, I do like driving this car in the snow, and will miss that. But in doing so means I'll keep it looking like it does for another 6 or more years.

As for what I bought my self, JDM corners for the Landcruiser!

Happy Birthday, Tom!

1977? ... I Don't believe subaru did any Turbo before the Quattro San, in 1982.

Kind Regards.

I remember seeing a 70s Japanese movie with two Leone coupes, One was a turbo if I remember correctly.

I will find the video and verify this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

more like a job is a job. I am having a hard time finding work myself. And with self employment, sometimes there is just not enough work to live off by itself. IT takes as much time and resources to sell your services as it does to perform the services.

It's nice you can go back to a job you quit because your skillset is in demand still.

The thing is, there are always Janitorial jobs (ALWAYS) a lot of people just don't want to lower then selfs for such a job. I don't know about you, but I need money. Some of these people you see with their signs "Will work for food" are just redonkulous, get a cleaning job, they hire anyone (As long as you show up and don't F around)

I heard you applied for a job at a Hospital, if you can get into one of them, that is tits. They treat their staff very well (More so then just a Janitorial company) :popcorn:

I would still do the janitor wrk. I applied with a private business, but the lady hasn't called me back yet. I am qualified for a supervisory position, so instead of pushing a vacuum, for 8 bucks, i can run a crew for 10+. I have 5-6 years experience in pro cleaning.

I do have 3 tickets on my driving record which has put the squash on all the jobs i could have been hired for so far. :(

But at least 2 of them went away and made my insurance 33% cheaper, but this leaves 3 standing tickets. I was one ticket away from a 5 year license suspension.

But, in the end, i have no dui's, no felonies, no thefts, and my misdemeanors from indiana are too long ago to matter, if they even show up in a report at all. I did get a weed offense in 2006 in shorewood, but i dont know if that counts as a misdemeanor or not; I paid a $350 fine and it was done. Or if it goes away after 3 years of so.

I dont have as much experience with WI judicial system as well as indiana (because i stay out of trouble these days)

The entire ad.

1985 Subaru Wagon 4wd - $600 (Portland)

I've own this car since it was new. I was 16 when I got a hold of the keys on this beautiful ride. I will never forget the time back in 1986 on june 15 when I lost my virginity in the back with the seats folded down and the UB40 crank. In 1988 I got my first DUI and threw up all over the dashboard . In 1990 I hit a cow and got sue by a farmer because I was wheeling through his corn field. In 1992 I siht my pants in the driver seat. In 1994 I seen forrest gump with my mom at a drive in movie theater. In 1996 I got a pet chicken and she did some damage to the interior.

In 1998 I got married and my wife wanted me to get rid of the car so I put it in a storage. Well in 2000 I went to go for a ride and found two dead possums, Nickelback CD, and a issue of peoples magazine and baby oil. Well after power washing the car out and letting it dry it was like new again. In 2003 I just really didn't give a siht. In 2006 my wife had are 2 baby girls in the back with the seat folded down but no UB40 was playing this time. Well 2008 I found out that the oil pressure was getting low so I swap the motor out and put a 15hp briggs and stratton motor in. 2010 I won a ford focus on the Price Is Right. Well its 2012 and its sitting in my yard and I don't drive it anymore so make me an offer.

5Ic5K25Mb3Gb3Ke3J1c2b662f11c5c33a15b9.jpg

• Like 1