Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My new china scoot

You could get some tune out of a pipe and a jet kit. some of these chinese bikes are cloned honda designs. Yours may be a 139 qmb engine, i think from the honda aero scooters in 80 and 150 cc displacements.

If your scoot gives you trouble, you may be ale to swap genuine honda parts to it.

i have a 50cc bersion that i made a head gasket from a pabst blue ribbon can, and put a .090 jet in it, and cut off the muffler and made a sea foam can muffler. I notched the variator for more gear, and lost 2 of the weights for quick variation. Mine will do 40 towards 45, although it takes a little time past 35. but this thing did 27 mph to begin with. I would think your bike is capable of 80mph or better with gearing mods

I have daily experiences with chinese internal combustion engines! I run a chinese atv/scooter parts department, and not some two bit dealer, I work for the manufacturer owned importer!:grin: Miles if you need parts, let me know. I already have a cheater 50cc scoot, which is really a 63cc from the factory, and all I did to it was an 88 main jet and 6.5g dr.pulley sliders and I have had her to 53mph on flat land. that was a really long straight normally she will do about 47.:grin:

IMAG0281.jpg