Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New 33x15.5 swampers are here.

lol, i'm gonna have to come look at the brat in person again wher its done, haha.. or maybe you can drive it down and get a pic next to the lifted hatch so folks get an idea of how big it really is, lol...

"what was that bump? what bump you ask? ohh that volvo we just ran over?"

:D

Doing the T case mod, subaru tranny locked in low (giving me the same final drive as the stock 13s) for starters. The next step is swappng in the R280 diffs (have on one hand, another sourced. matching inboard axles hybrid to EA81 outers w/ ringed cups. EA81 hubs modded to 6 lug.

This is stepping up 3 inches taller and 4 inches wider than what I have now, but the tire weight is unchanged.

can't wait to see the pics!! i held off on getting my 33's till i beefup the diffs. axles and outer stub axles, which i'm in the process of modding for beefed up axles and stubs... takes time for what's being done. which i don't have much of. can't wait to see it!! mine will be with 31" tires for another year or 2.