Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tons Old School Subaru Decals on Ebay

Pooparu

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet, thanks for the purchase. What color did you want? (silver, black, white, red or dark blue)

saw the subaru fish and had to have it. I've been looking for a nice sticker for the back that's not too flashy and doesn't stick out much. Perfecto, and scooby owners will be sure to love it too.

Sweet, thanks for the purchase. What color did you want? (silver, black, white, red or dark blue)

Lets see... it's a red subaru with gold trim, so i guess black. Or white.. either one will stick out i think. I'd go blue, but don't think it would look quite right.

Ahh you're the one that made my stripes for my brat :banana: Great job I bought them long before I was a member here and they look amazing. I may need to discuss some stripes that I'm currently dreaming up for my fwd wagon project....

Ahh you're the one that made my stripes for my brat :banana: Great job I bought them long before I was a member here and they look amazing. I may need to discuss some stripes that I'm currently dreaming up for my fwd wagon project....

Sounds good. I love new projects.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Earl:

I just ordered a Gen 2 Tailgate decal and a set of single color Gen 2 Targa Stripes. Just to confirm, I'd like the stripes in red. I have a white '85 BRAT with blue interior so I assume that red is the correct factory color for the stripes.

Thanks for some great stuff and bonus bump for your thread.

Thanks,

Erik.

• 9 months later...

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you Earl. Thats the only pic I have of them but there's a guy down under that has a set for sale. Unfortunately, he wants an arm and a leg... I got a leg but could someone lend an arm?:D

Just realized I took some new pics of the car and still have to upload them. Hard to get a lot of pics as it has become my garage queen...

Edited by Caboobaroo

• 4 weeks later...