Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Iowa Campout Weekend 2011. AKA Midwest Subaru Nuts

How about, camp friday night at Lake Plamor (little unknown spot off I-80 in the sticks on gravel near a river and lake) and then I show you guys the Newton Junkyard and sho you the hoops there and we scrounge there, they are open til 1pm on Saturday and have lots soobs, ea82 or ea81's, 1SVX with 52k badly treated miles til tan failed, lots of 90-94 legs i think about 10 of those ere with ej22, a few impreztle, 3 outbacks, and a couple gen 3 legacyies, and they still have a xt5 stacked in the air with a good alternator and some newere stuff....

link

http://www.camplakeplamor.com/

and a alternate is Rock Creek State Park close, maybe some of the WI guys and MO and NE and MN would come since it is central.

Edited by bheinen74

:) any word on a post-facelift tleg scoop?

Hehe, yup, that's me, I've got the mold and fiberglass stuff ready again, the only thing stopping me is time at the moment. My g/f was visiting from Ireland so we went south to tablerock lake. I need to deliver a car and visit some family in AZ next week, then it's back to my personal projects when I get back. I'll be making a batch, then posting em up. I didn't make near enough last time with only three scoops...

I'd love to bring some to the camp out!

-Ken