Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SOUTHEASTERN MEET n GREET??

who's interested in doing a southeastern meet and greet? i know the idea's been kicked around a little bit here lately , but it's time to crap or get off the pot. whoever's interested please feel free to give some input.....like, when and where. any and all suggestions are needed and appreciated. :) i myself would love to hook up with some other SUBARU owners for some good times , wheeling, grilling.......whatever. lets plan something!!! curtis

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kyle... I just got an e-mail a couple weeks ago saying the springs STILL weren't shipped out but they were working on it. Some legal crap but I suppose by now they're probably coming. You can have my Outback struts FOR A SMALL FEE hahaha. Hopefully we can make this whole she-bang a combination off-road curvy-cruise. Maybe by then I'll have an XT... if not I'm bringing the Touring wagon, especially if there will be wheeling to be had. OR if I have that Aussie d/r in the Outback and skid plates as well I'll bring it. So many possibilities...

• 2 weeks later...