Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Realistic Out The Door Price for 2011 Forester

Looking for a new or used Forester for my MotherInLaw. She won't get anything used with more than 20K miles on it. Local lot has a few 2009s/2010s in the $23K range. They also have brand new 2011s in the 26K range. She wants the all weather pkg with heated seats/mirrors/windshield. What can I realistically get a brand new one out the door for? (Michigan 6% tax, if that helps). Do you think I could get out for $24K (tax, title, everything included)? Can I do better?

What about the used ones? They have about 13K or 15K miles on them. Practically new.

Thanks

if you look above in the ligth blue-ish lettering you'll see the subaruforester.org site link just a couple inches above on this same page. That and the outback forums usually have threads dedicated to folks discussing the most recent pricing, etc.

Dealers make a lot on used cars, so there's more fat in those, but they aren't necessarily eager to come down because of it. If it's a steady demand Subaru area expect less flex.

check out http://www.heubergermotors.com/index.htm?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heubergermotors.com%2F&rct=j&q=herbergers%20subarus&ei=ZnehTcP0GcmY0QHXkN2TBQ&usg=AFQjCNEb2Ght9WjwGrfN6ILrOJBumV1YlQ

you will never ever ever ever find a lower price....if you find something better, then SPEAK up to me first...otherwise, there you go.

pick your color, pick your options and laugh at the ones who know no bettr.

Edited by bheinen74