Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Here's to New Engines! It has Begun!

Technically its illegal in most places to improperly dispose of freon(letting it ou into the atmosphere) but I won't tell:D.. just don't breathe it in..

And that wasn't trekky knowledge!! thats 'back to the future" man!!

Now, had I said something about dylithium crystals.....:lol:

this thread is drifting off topic. let me help it drift farther off topic.

i just saw in one of those auto classified mags that they sell at every respectable gas station in the u.s., someone is selling a delorean w/ low miles and in perfect shape and it's all decked out to be an exact replica of the one in back to the future. i believe the flux capacitor is clearly visibe in the photo that ran with the add. they wanted $35,000. and you know what, i say it's worth every penny. i don't think it actually can travel through time, tho. so if that were important to you, you should probobly look for the one it was modeled after.

I think 35,000 is pretty steep for not even having time travel capabilities, I mean its a pretty cool car, dont get me wrong... But its still an old car with needs. I was thinking about doin my soob up in the acid dipped raw metal look... but I cant hurt that baby blue paint. Even though the chrome look would match my interior pretty nicelly. Heres a teaser I couldnt wait to put something on, plus I needed my defrost controlls...

post-3420-136027591023_thumb.jpg