Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ej22 adaptors and and 6 lug swaps and adaptor plates flywheels

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:58 PM

I am offering complete 2.2 swap accessories adaptor plates 100 each and flywheels for 150 redrilled and resurfaced six lug swaps 150 with 50 cores
I can also do a wire swap to I have alot less wires then anyone I know lol

Last but not least I have been lengthening out the arms on the front 1 1/2 inches they are modified with 1.5 x 1.5 square tube .375 thick they will take a beating and keep you from having to beat in the firewall
They are 125

#2 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,614 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

no way

#3 xbeerd

xbeerd

dookin'

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  • Milwaukee, WI

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

Last but not least I have been lengthening out the arms on the front 1 1/2 inches they are modified with 1.5 x 1.5 square tube .375 thick they will take a beating and keep you from having to beat in the firewall
They are 125

pic?

#4 playinthedirt

playinthedirt

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

I maybe interested in the adapter plate and flywheel could i get some pics please??

#5 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:41 PM

give me your email address

#6 Speedwagon

Speedwagon

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Denver, CO

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

I recommend against buying from Michael. He does a very poor job of standing behind his products, and is horrible with communication should anything be messed up with your order.

#7 xbeerd

xbeerd

dookin'

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  • Milwaukee, WI

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

give me your email address

who? me or the other guy?

#8 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:31 PM

lol

#9 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

Ill put one up on here you want both the adaptor and the flywheel

I have one of the adaptor Ill have to work on the flywheel figuring I am running them on rigs already

#10 Speedwagon

Speedwagon

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Denver, CO

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

lol

You have yet to reply to my PMs or emails lately. You are obviously on here, and know you should be replying. So ignoring a customer probably isn't a good business practice. And you have yet to send me the correct steering linkage. The fact is, I paid you months ago for a product I haven't fully received yet, because you didn't take the time to do it right initially. I was kind enough to not have a fit about it within 45 days, which means Paypal doesn't care anymore. Hindsight is 20/20 and all, so I should have filed a complaint within 45 days of paying you. My bad on that I guess, for being a nice person and allowing you time to correct it, which you still haven't done. I don't find it very funny that I paid for a product, and don't have all the correct components of that product.

Edited by Speedwagon, 29 June 2011 - 12:52 PM.

#11 xbeerd

xbeerd

dookin'

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  • Milwaukee, WI

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

im pretty sure he was 'LOL'ing because of my post above asking if it was me or the other guys email he was looking for.

#12 Tosh

Tosh

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • Centralia, WA

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

For those of you wanting some pics of mikes stuff
Posted Image
6 - lug (I painted them myself)

Radius rods, Mine are pink cause I'm cool like that
Posted Image

I don't know the whole story behind all of the ruckus with speedwagon but I've never had a problem with any of the stuff I've gotten from mike. Well a problem I couldn't correct myself. Sure I've had to do some work to "make things work" but if you want guaranteed bolt up 100% spend the extra money buy it from scott. Hes done the research and legwork. But if you want to pay half the price and don't mind having to cut something here or grind something there Mikes stuff is a great way to save some money. Not to mention the part you have so much greif with is something that the "other guys" wont even "risk" making for legal reasons. I had some "issues" with my linkage shoot me a PM and maybe I can help ya get it worked out.

I can't wait to get that new rear end from you Mike, I got an interview for that second job next week, I swear I'm putting your kid through college. :grin:

#13 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

putting me any way lol got some news on the rear got pushed around abit but just sold a rear disc swap so its up and going again

#14 Steve Champion

Steve Champion

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Medford

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:54 PM

What would you charge to do an ej22 swap into an 82 brat that's lifted 6 inches? I have a five speed in place just doesn't have the linkage hooked up yet and I have the motor but don't have the rest.

#15 Prwa101

Prwa101

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

still have them adapter plates? any pics? steel or aluminum?

-prwa

#16 Steve Champion

Steve Champion

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Medford

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:06 AM

Do you have any of the six lug swap parts available?

#17 branbikenut1

branbikenut1

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • St. Louis, MI

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

When you say 150 for the 6 lug hubs and 50 for the core charge, is that $50 per hub?

#18 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

im up and going again webite is going im back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users