Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New memeber and wrx owner.

Stoked to finally own a Subaru I have always wanted one but could never afford it. Just got back from Afghanistan and that money helped me accomplish just that. I have a 2006 silver WRX, with an 18g, 750cc injectors and a Walbro 255. It also came with a COBB AP, then of course exhaust, god I love that sound its so unique and sexy. But so far so good for the most part had to redo some hokey stuff done to it that wasn't cutting it. I have had it for 3 days now lol. Not completely new to turbocharged cars and getting my hands dirty I have done allot with cars over the years but sense I enlisted in the ARMY I have gotten a little rusty on common knowledge. Definitely don't know much about Subaru's. I built a turbo KA24DE in my 91 240sx hatch and had a clean 91 CRX and swapped a LS in to it and was about to boost it but enlisted and thought the extra cash would be nice to have. I love projects and building cars but it feels good to have a newer vehicle and one that I have always wanted. So I'm sure Ill have questions soon probably ones that have been answered a 1000 times but ill look hard before I open my mouth. I'm not here to waste anyone's time. I am stationed in Fort Drum NY and I am from Bellingham Washington. I have a year left then its back to the west coast. That's my intro stoked to be here.