Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from Norway!

New Norwegian on the forum (with realy bad english)

I also drive a Mazda 323 (89'mod 1.6i)

My grandma just gave me an subaru. i don't realy know what model it is. but i think it's an BRAT (dont know what it's called in eurpa. 1800 or 1600 4WD not shure)

welcome, a norwegian brat, nice hit. don't overheat or run them out of oil and the motors will outlast the rest of the vehicle. EA81's, they're crazy, no timing belt or timing chain...well assuming it's an EA81.

i used to talk to folks in Swalbard 3 or 4 times a week for work. you're english is amazing already. between work and the subaru boards i'm under the impression that norwegians have an amazing command of more than one language, something most americans can't say so you're special on these boards!

Welcome torerik. Congrats on your new Subie--please send us some pix when you're allowed to (after 10 posts?) Looks like you have some absolutely beautiful countryside to drive in.

Hopefully we can be of some help to you with your car. Lots of good info and nice people here on USMB.

And as grossgary said, no need to apologize for your English--you're doing just fine!

Welcome and Aloha! :)

grossgary: we have to learn english in school from the age of 9. and moste of us learn german or french in 8 -10th grade. and later some learn spanish in "high scool" (college). in school i had a avrage of 4 out off 6 in english :P but it's werry different to use it outside school. (if you see what i mean)