Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I'm a bit of a stalker...

Would the lifted GL be an EA81 with steel pugs and a rear hatch that is a different color than the rest of the car?

YES! I'll have to double check on the wheels, but the hatch is red, I think, and the rest of the car is white? i think... its definitely a different color from the rest of the car. (some stalker I am, I can't even remember the wheels or the color... :rolleyes: ) the BRAT is red though! i know that much!

haha thanks Fairtax4me... glad I'm an exception to the creepiness of the general stalker population :D

Its been a long time since I've had a stalker. I guess a subaru stalker cant be so bad.:lol: Hows it going neighbor?

Well, you've had one for about a year now and didn't know it. :-p Muahahaha

I'm so excited! I wasn't sure posting on here would actually work. Next time I'm heading down that way and see someone outside I'll stop by and show my stalker face and say hi!

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya Soobs cuz they stalkin errybody round he'ah! :lol:

hahaha I'm really glad I'm not eating or drinking anything right now. It would be all over my computer! Thanks for that! :D I need a wig like that guy...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...