Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone in WA near tri-cities wanna do time trials?

soobie_newbie67

I live in Kennewick Washington looking for people who would like to do time trials on a couple of dirt tracks near where i live. there is one at my house, and 2 more within a 10 minute drive from my house. i own a 1988 Subaru GL-10 thats unmodded, and i woulndt recommend anything lower then stock ride height. but hey, if anyone hits me up, it'd be great to have someone to time trial with.

FYI, this would not be any illegal racing of any sort. it wouldn't even be one on one, its time trials, im pretty sure you guys now what time trails are. (no insult inteaded)

i just wanted to add that this would all be for fun. i think it would be great to meet some other people from the board and get to challenge other peoples times.

Edited by soobie_newbie67

i love trials.......

i been thinkin about somethin like that locally too...some mud, a few hills, a few holes, some basic obstacles....

think it would be awesome..

cheers, b

yeah i know. it'd be so sick to get groups going that go out and do time trials like once a week or so. i know there are 2 different groups of people where i live that go street racing at midnight every Friday and Saturday night. i stay the hell away from em though, they're high stakes racers.

where do you live?

i love trials.......

i been thinkin about somethin like that locally too...some mud, a few hills, a few holes, some basic obstacles....

think it would be awesome..

cheers, b

When I came into the Richland area a few years ago I noticed there was a off road park along with a go-cart track on the back road from Vantage. I checked it out at the time and it looked like he had a lot of unused acreage for that sort of thing along with room for a rallycross venue. I never followed up on it since it was more than 4-1/2 hours from my house.

Found it again: Horn Rapids ORV park. http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/washington_02056/ride_164b.htm

Edited by edrach

When I came into the Richland area a few years ago I noticed there was a off road park along with a go-cart track on the back road from Vantage. I checked it out at the time and it looked like he had a lot of unused acreage for that sort of thing along with room for a rallycross venue. I never followed up on it since it was more than 4-1/2 hours from my house.

Found it again: Horn Rapids ORV park. http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/washington_02056/ride_164b.htm

there is also a park here locally that has a closed area i am thinking about talking to.they have an MX track, and some equipment already, plus an asphalt flattrack, some dirt go cart tracks etc....

right up our alley. cheers, b

there is also a park here locally that has a closed area i am thinking about talking to.they have an MX track, and some equipment already, plus an asphalt flattrack, some dirt go cart tracks etc....

right up our alley. cheers, b

Are you thinking of the one on the border?

Because that would be a sweet track to run around for a few hours.

Twitch

• 2 months later...