Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a reckless driving ticket once and it was a $500 fine.Some counties may be different.so could be reckless. 10-15 over possibly could be $225 if not cited as reckless.excessive acceleration is out because you were all driving old subies. So maybe racing?

So what DID you guys get hit with?

36 CFR 261.13 "Operating a vehicle off of a National Forest Designated Route as per MVUM"

Basically, we went 100 yards down the wrong road... it was motorcycle only but wasn't marked as such. Confusing.

3 Cars - $225 per driver. Plus he ticketed the only passenger for camping in an unauthorized area with a $100 ticket.

Edited by GirlWithALegacy

Well I for one am going to start plaining another run near my neck of the woods in some places where i know you can legally go offroad. I know of a place up bunco road (road past silverwood in the mountains) where there are lots of trails and shooting ranges and fun stuff like that and then i also know of a place out by the railroad tracks with a pretty awesome rally area and a few cool mud pits. If i were to organize something like this would any of you be interested in attending?