Ultimate Subaru Message Board

15" pugs

can anyone please help me find some pictures of some 15" alloy pugs. the ones with the black striping on them.

i want to get a set for the wagon, and i want to see what they would look like, if i want the 15's, or keep my 13's.

or if anyone is intrested in trading me a set of 15's with good tires for my 13 Enkei's and good tires PM me.

Thanks,

Shean

This is what they looked like on my old Hatch.

DSC00006.jpg

I have a pic somewhere, but can't seem to find it, of an '86 silver EA82 wagon with these wheels on it. They looked good. We just had to try it as no on else had done it yet.

i have 4 rallys that i would part with for 140 shipped. if someone wants to work out a three way deal on this i would be willing to do it.

i have pix of the wheels

1 has just a bit of curb rash on one of the beads but its not bent at all and dosnt affect ballence or runing. clear coat is relly in good shape for these old of wheels

http://usmb.net/gallery/tailgatewagons?page=2

2 are at the top of the page and 2 are at the bottom of page 2 and top of page 3

HOLLY CRAP DUDE! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THOSE WHEELS!?!?! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOREVER FOR THOSE GOLD ENKEI WHEELS! I WANT A PAIR SOOOOOO BAD! AND I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE! PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! AND IF ANYONE HAS WHEELS LIKE THAT PLEASE TELL ME!