Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi, don't freak out!

Hello all.

Please don't freak out over my username and avi, though I am a big muscle car fan ( mopar is specific) , my boyfriend is a big Subaru fan and owner of a '92 Legacy Sport and an '05 Legacy GT.

Not to worry, he has converted me into an Subie enthusiast. I am here to learn more about Subaru's and hopefully, be able to help him with his.

I look forward to getting to know you guys & girls and hope you welcome me w/ open arms!

Do you remember a time, going down the freeway at 55, windows down in your car, listening to hard rock, when a Honda with a fart can comes by Tbbbbbbbtttttthhhh and flies passed you doing 60 and looks back at you... You think to yourself, hmm I shouldnt do this... but impulse takes over and you floor it, at once you see the gas needle drop, you hear the secondaries open up and sink into your seat as you pass the Honda like it was standing still..

Ahh Honda hunting :) I miss my Skylark lol. If youve done this then youre okay in my book :):banana: if not, you should try it... legally of course :rolleyes:

Good that youre into Scoobs too though, I see no problem with loving Scoobs and muscle cars..

Do you remember a time, going down the freeway at 55, windows down in your car, listening to hard rock, when a Honda with a fart can comes by Tbbbbbbbtttttthhhh and flies passed you doing 60 and looks back at you... You think to yourself, hmm I shouldnt do this... but impulse takes over and you floor it, at once you see the gas needle drop, you hear the secondaries open up and sink into your seat as you pass the Honda like it was standing still..

Ahh Honda hunting :) I miss my Skylark lol. If youve done this then youre okay in my book :):banana: if not, you should try it... legally of course :rolleyes:

Good that youre into Scoobs too though, I see no problem with loving Scoobs and muscle cars..

ROFLMAO - yupper, i have done that many times.... :grin:

in a 73 Maverick with a 302

did it with class in a 77 Mark V with a 460 (literally watch the gas needle drop when you open the secondaries on that baby :eek: )

and, last but not least, in an EA82 Subaru!!!!! :banana:

ok, maybe not last either - have done it with my EJ22 Legacy too. :grin:

Hey, I'm another Mopar and Subaru fan. I have two 2nd gen Legacy wagons, both with the bullet proof 2.2, I have a '98 Dodge Ram quad cab 4x4, and my baby is my '56 Chrysler Imperial Coupe for which I'm building a 354 cubic inch Hemi.

Thats awesome! Our 92 is a 2.2 turbo, I hear they are great engines! :) I drive an 06 Charger, but the 92 will be my winter car this year. lol

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I got attacked like nobody's business when I introduced myself on another Legacy forum.

And I have blown by my share of Civics. :D

Welcome to the forum!

My daily driver and current project is my '91 Subaru Loyale.

However, my "other" project is my 1973 Plymouth Gold Duster.

My wife's grandmother was the original owner, and as as much as I like muscle cars, this one is destined to remain stock, slant six, A/C, and all. :)

Past projects, I briefly owned and played with a 1990 Dodge turbo caravan :lol: , and as a teenager my father, older brothers and myself built and restored classic Mustangs. When I was 17 I had a 1966 fastback w/ a 289 "K code" hi-po and 4 speed toploader that was WAY too much car for a high schooler. Wish I still had that one.

Anyway, no need to worry, it's all good. Best Subaru forum on the net!

I see a Charger :P I woulda figured itd be the Plum Crazy color.

Im not a fan of the new chargers... Id take the Police Package in one though :banana: but I do love the new Challengers...

The old ones are better though.

Nice Leggys!

yeah, have to agree - they kind of missed the mark with the newer charger - but nailed it on the Challenger!

and dont worry too much about the mopar thing - we gat all kinds around here! (including datsun & honda fans) :grin: the biggest thing is that you love Subaru's - as long as you have that, all is good.

yeah, have to agree - they kind of missed the mark with the newer charger - but nailed it on the Challenger!

and dont worry too much about the mopar thing - we gat all kinds around here! (including datsun & honda fans) :grin: the biggest thing is that you love Subaru's - as long as you have that, all is good.

Just know mitsubishis right :banana: No honestly i love just about any car brand you could think of. just some more then others. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!!! ... Your Subies are Looking Good! :)

... (...there are worse things! like honda's...)

...Ahh Honda hunting...

I Agree! :)

... I see no problem with loving Scoobs and muscle cars..

Me Neither... My other Car is a '69 Mercury Comey Caliente Sports Coupe, you can see it by Click in my Avatar / Albums.

Kind Regards.

Wow, you have quite a collection. Congrats! :) I'm glad you guy/girls are eclectic car enthusiasts like me.

I wouldnt call my cars eclectic but ived owned some interesting "machines" of sorts.

81 subaru wagon

84 subaru dune buggy

85 jeep cherokee

82 diesel blazer

88 subaru gl10 wagon

79 chevy truck

77 chevy shortbox truck

I agree, but I would do it in a 74 super beetle. Now when I feel the need to go fast I jump on the bike. I actually have been enjoying my slow car.

Welcome to the forum, I have been enjoying myself here the last month since I got my soob.

Welcome!!! Just to reinforce what everyone else is saying, I had nothing but good comments about my "former" avitar. See > Gremlin 401ish.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=123380

And since this has seemed to turn into a list of vehicles... mine are...

-68 Chevy Van

-70 Chevy Truck (basket case)

-85 Olds Delta 88 (2door-was "Grandpa's Olds")

-86 El Camino

-01 Subaru Outback LLBean 3.0

recently sold...

-62 Ford Fairlane

So, no worries.... Welcome to the world of Soobs! :)