Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mud run, gettin this out there (Attn Rogue's)

Hey all, every year I go on an annual Easter day mud run at the White City ponds (big ol ORV park). And this is a formal invite for anyone that wants to tag along. There will be a tonne of other rigs out on the mud on that day (as there is every year). So if any of you Northern guys aren't doing anything then, c'mon down and have some fun. I realize a lot of people are gonna be in church and whot not, but whot the heck. See ya'll

There is alittle dissention up in the air right now. I've talked to some people that say you need a permit at the ponds, some say you don't. I'm not sure yet. Before that weekend I'm going to be going to the governing body of the ponds to find out for sure (and to get my own key!).

But the permit in which I speak is your standard state of oregon ATV permit.

permit.jpg

As for outa staters, not sure what the requirements, if any, are.

I did move, about 30 miles further south, and whoa boy whot a difference it makes. Already got 7 people in the Rogue's, with more showing interest. If'n your going to be at the WCSS, then you'll get to see her in action.

But anyways, back on topic...

Here are some pictures from the 2001 (the first) Easter run. This is actually when I first tried to get the Rogue Roo's up and going, you can see the Jolly Roger on the back of the white 85 Sedan.

Anyways, here's the pics