Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Never installed engines

Hello every one we are new to the forum and would like to introduce ourselves to you. The name of our company is Pacific Powertrain and we import engines that have low hour test bench time on them and they have never been installed. We offer EE20, FB20, FB25, EJ253, EJ255 and several other late model engines as well as new long and short blocks. We are located in SE Washington state , if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either through the forum or at pacificpowertrain@live.com.:banana:

• 3 weeks later...

The EE20 is slightly smaller than the EJ20 as far as actual fitment on a Brat I can not answer that question but I will work with you where I can to make that determination just pm me. The engine will sell for $6500 and if you want the turbo it adds $600. Agian pm me and I will supply you with pictures and other information. Keep in mind that these engines are virtualy new and have never been installed or ran in a vehicle.

i dont think 6,500 for a brand new, advanced diesel boxer of high subaru quality

is really an unfair price. seems reasonable to me. but its not in my budget at this point, so......

id definately want the turbo, as the stock ee20 has a ton of torque, at least for the displacement, but not much top-end.

i figure, down low where the turbo doesnt function, you have that diesel grunt. up high, where the diesel is weak, the turbo kicks in and gives you your second wind.

honestly, anyhow, im the type to just lean back a couple years, until the rich guys try and test out the new design, and THEY can deal with the bugs and gremlins of that engine. and when the second gen, the version 2.0, if you will, comes along, ill snatch THAT one up for myself.

i have a high faith in subaru design, but a brand new design is still a brand new design. and japanese reliability took a big hit in my book with the toyota recalls. i have a 2009 tacoma, with all the tough options, that i use as a TRUCK, not a glorified minivan to make my penis feel bigger, and i have NO complaints. well, the toyota paint is crap, if a butterfly lands on your hood, the paint gets scratched. but whatever, i dont buy a truck for a paintjob, i could care less. the new tacomas are a great truck, and i wouldnt go back and buy american, for any price. toyotas are more american made than fords or chevys, anyhow. sad but true.

got off track there, i get in these typing moods, and away i go, lol....

the ee20 seems, by all appearances, a killer engine, with a lot of offroad potential, given the low-rpm preference of a small diesel.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...