Ultimate Subaru Message Board

life sucks...

Hwy 9 is the way i go to get back and forth from Deming to Seattle... Well I usualy jump off near everett but its not that far from the main and EVERYONE tows trailers of some sort back there... not much traffic.. just watch and go slow on the corners... it will only take a few mins more and its MUCH more scenic..

I take it you left it at Bow Hill? Thank goodness that you made it through the "nasty" part around Lake Samish

well i went and pulled the cash out today, another $40 for my buddy's truck to have gas, and $63.05 for the full size car trailer.

it ended up being 69 to 75 miles, not too back my friend josh, who drive his 78 F150, buddy yarith and me cramed intot he old truck and had fun crusin down, seemed like it was only 10 minutes until we where there.

took 5 minutes to load her on, josh and i pushed her on, then we got out of there.

ends up we stop to let his truck cool a little in the U-district, and my girlfriend calls, there is a 7 car pile-up on I-5 south. so we then decide on driving through the U, down to 99 on the viaduct, then to 509 and home.

let me tell you, it got hairy when your trying to squeese a trailer around a round-a-bout and not hit cars.

got her home, and the trailer back before they closed, no problems, now i just have to put everything back together on the engine and ill have her on the raod intime for my birthday, april 3rd.

thanks everyone for tellin me to not worry, just get off my arse and get my scooby.

she is now home and safe, pretty bad when my mom says to my dad that the 87, wagon i got today, is in better shape then my 86 he paid $950 for. lol :headbang:

Shean