Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I am noobie Just brought this home tonight!

I knew it would come to me if I stared at it long enough.

DSCN4540.jpg

I can shake the whole brat and the bat dose not budge. :brow:

I have to finish up the pass side fender area then going to prob put the brush guard on and prep and paint. I have few other places to paint so hope to do it all in one shot mostly fender wells and other spots that I welded nuts on.:D

did u do any thing to the ignition, the only time when my 85 brat wouldn't turn off is when the wire thing thats on opsit side of ignition on steering wheel(dont know what its called) i think we put it on backwards causing it to not be able to shut off, also the ding ding sound wire was is hook up to the ignition so kept that unhooked when i changed it but forgot to unplug it from another spot so i had a current going on the dash dont know if that helps any i also dont if that is even close to your problem but if u where messing around with the steering wheel it could very well could be the problem

Problem solved I sold the brat. I lost $50 on it and had it for a year and a half. :brow: It was sad to see it go but this guy was more excited about it than I was... Thanks for all the help and advice. :cool:

I also learned a hard lesson on rust. :burnout:

• 1 year later...