Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

WCSS 13 is just days away. Here's what YOU need to know

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 WCSS

WCSS

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Port Townsend, WA

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

With WCSS 13 just days away, we wanted to re-cover a few of the specifics for everyone.

Pre-registration and merchandise pre-sale are both already closed, but you are able to register at the gate, and if you're lucky, get your hands on some hot WCSS swag. We've got a few cool give away items for the first people through the gates, so get there early.

As usual you are all welcome to show up on Friday afternoon to set up camp. Registration at the campgrounds will be open around 3-4. Saturday's vendor hall will be open by 10am, and car show judging will start at Noon. Raffle and awards at 5-6pm. All times are variable based on how we're feeling.

The Fried Onion will be selling food this year. Check em out here: http://www.thefriedonion.com/

Primitive rally racing will be bringing out their roll over simulator to see how many people we can get to toss their cookies in the parking lot.

Dave from Waterwerks (that little VW gathering that happens around here) will be there with a pair of go karts to run. We'll be charging $1 per run, so bring yourselves a pile of dollar bills for the karts. Odds are against us being able to make change for everyone all day.

As always, the raffle is already loaded with awesome prizes and giveaways.

There are no fire pits in the campground this year, so there will be no open fires. There is a large community fire pit in the grounds that we will be supplying wood for a fire Saturday.

We look forward to seeing you all there!
West Coast Subaru Show Committee

Edited by Subarutex, 20 August 2011 - 12:08 AM.

#2 subaruguru

subaruguru

Oldschool Cool

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • Yakima Wa,

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

I just want to say this is what i look forward to the most every year and you guys just make it better and better every year.

THANKS R.

#3 subinewby

subinewby

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • san angelo TX

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

Thanks alot for doing all you guys do to make it so enjoyable for all of us. It's awesome being able to get together with a bunch of other subi owners and you guys try to keep us entertained too.I just wanna say thanks to all of you that make WCSS happen!

#4 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,410 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

have lotsa fun, guys. wish I could be there but my engine blew up yesterday so ill keep you in mind while im fixing it. tryin to get up to scott and get a motor. happy trails!!

RV

ps it still got me home:headbang:

#5 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

hit a deer this weekend, takes me out :(

#6 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,858 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

I will be there! I got my XT6 on the road and hopefully getting detailed this week:banana:

#7 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

I am so damn excited!!!!!!!!!!

not excited about the plane ride though...:-\

#8 lkindred

lkindred

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Portland

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

We're all going to have a great time at WCSS13. Thank you all you wonderful people who made it possible.

Quick Question: I believe at WCSS11 there was wifi available. Will we have access this time?

See all of you Friday!

Lynn

#9 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,531 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

Wifi should still be available!

#10 92_rugby_subie

92_rugby_subie

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,990 posts
  • Hillsboro OR

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:34 AM

Boom. Nick and I shall bring Call of Duty MW2, 2 XBOX's and a 50 inch flat screen!

Tournaments all day.

:lol: I keed. :lol: but we did joke about it a bit today! :banana:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users