Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '92 Landcruiser: Safariwagon-II

Factory snorkel? that's awesome! ...

Well, I've seen in my Country LOTS of Toyota Landcruisers with Factory Snorkel like that, also Toyota fits factory Snorkels on other Models, such like the Landcruiser Pick-up.

I don't know if here (Latin America) will be avaliable the same version as Australia, but usually our markets are the Same, because our people trend to Abuse their cars very Much.

I've helped another USMB friend, Phizinza, from Australia, to Find parts for his Bro's Landcruiser, USA didn't get that model but we had it here. :D

As seen here:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116405

Kind Regards.

The Mirror is Brand New, isn't it? ... Looks Great!

Sorry tom for Hijack the Thread, but:

...P1030561.JPG...

Mark: I Really Like how you Scrambled the SUBARU letters to form: SUPERU! icon14.gif

I have Long time Searchin' to buy the SUBARU Letters (from a Forester) for my BumbleBeast and no one has them, nor the Subaru Dealer... My Subies has a Blank (Yellow) rump roast...

Kind Regards.

Probably a real hoot to get going and get stopped, well probably decent if the ground is level.

Its probably better in the snow then a Subaru, as I can go through even deeper snow, I have more power and torque, more weight and solid axles. Once I get decent matching tires on this beast, there is nothing gonna stop it.

Stopping is an issue for any vehicle, worst comes to worst, lock up the wheels, and toss it in reverse and give'er some gas.

My parents had an '88 Hilux 5spd that was hugged the road in a blizzard.

You did drive a subaru for quite a few years. You do realize this is a subaru board right. No offence tom but these days your starting to sound like more of a yota purist then anything. Sorry, subaru owns the snow. Balanced drivetrain with full time awd and lightweight will outperform the largest lumbering suv out there. I proved it with many many people last year who said the same thing.

Now put that bad boy on the trails or the rocks and the yota wins hands down.

Well this is a "Toyota" Thread.

You did drive a subaru for quite a few years. You do realize this is a subaru board right. No offence tom but these days your starting to sound like more of a yota purist then anything. Sorry, subaru owns the snow. Balanced drivetrain with full time awd and lightweight will outperform the largest lumbering suv out there. I proved it with many many people last year who said the same thing.

Now put that bad boy on the trails or the rocks and the yota wins hands down.

That just needs the Seal to be Replaced, isn't it?

How much it cost?

Sorry, subaru owns the snow. Balanced drivetrain with full time awd and lightweight will outperform the largest lumbering suv out there. I proved it with many many people last year who said the same thing. ...

I Agree...

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered a set of BFGoodrich KM2s 33x10.5x15 comes to about $1,100 mounted/bal (With sticky weights) I will have them installed tomorrow.

bfg_mudterrain_ta_km2_1000.jpg

2011_1212AH.jpg

Did you go with tirerack?

My buddy's looking for a full size MT spare but didn't like the prices of tirerack, discounttiredirect, or others...

P1020611.JPG?gl=US

He just found this site though:www.tirecrawler.com

Nope, I went to a local tire shop (DLS Tire Center) Total I spent was $1,103 all said and done.

Tirerack sucks for buying, only good for looking up tires to get an idea.

I have pictures of them mounted and on the truck, just have yet to post them. Your buddies truck still looks good!