Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stage Rally in Up State Ny, Black River Stages: 9.23/ 24

rally93

For anyone in the Up State Ny area (or willing to make a drive) Black River Stages is back on September 23rd and 24th. It's the 5th round of the Atlantic Rally Cup and is based out of Harrisville, Ny (east of Watertown). These are IMO the best roads of the year (better than STPR, NEFR, RWV etc.) and there are currently 42 cars and bikes on the entry list.

It's free to come out and spectate or you can (and should) sign up to volunteer and help make the rally happen. You don't need any experience to volunteer and you'll get one of the best spots on the course to watch the cars and bikes slide by. You need to register to sign up, and you can do that here.

There are usually a few teams racing that will allow volunteers to crash on their floor. The place place to find who they are is on on SpecialStage.com I'd start in this thread: Black River Stages - Who's Coming?

The event site with schedule, entry list, maps and lodging info is at Black River Stages or post up any questions and I'll answer the best I can.

image2-1.jpg

BRS-in-New-York-650x418.gif

NASA-Rally-Sport-Logo-Small-500x153.png