Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New member..but not a subie owner..YET

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ThwopKing

ThwopKing

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Bunker Hill,WV

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Hey guys found your forum about a month ago and finally joined up. Ive always liked Subarus but have never owned one. Ive had a couple lifted broncos and about 17 other vehicles..9 of them being mustangs. I am currently doing some homeworks on subies and lift kits as thats what i would love to have. Ive always beena fan of the Impreza RS 2dr's and would love to lift one lol. But they are very hard to find around here.

I live in the eastern panhandle of wv which is about 80-90miles from wash dc...near md and pa.Theres a few wheeling spots around here but mostly run by jeeps and lifted fullsize trucks. I would love to come in with a lifted CAR and mud around and fit in spots they cant lol....of course then ill get ribbing for being a big dude in a tiny car but ive dealth with that before lol. Anyway glad to be here hope to learn lots.

#2 kaki

kaki

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • MARYLAND,USA

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

Welcome aboard...you will find some truly and amazingly knowledgable people. I am pretty sure(will attach my disclaimer here)that the main SUBARU guys at headquarters often check here for ideas:grin:.

#3 ThwopKing

ThwopKing

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Bunker Hill,WV

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

haha thanks kaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users