Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'll be wrenchin all day if you can stop and help/hang

Need a helper in Milford,CT

Saturday 3/13/04 from 10AM-5PM

Will buy lunch,etc,etc.....

I have a lifter now so no back breaking.

Basic wrench turning,assistance,maybe help with the parts.

Moderators,please delete after Satruday.I can't seem to delete posts like I was once able to.

Hell I didn't even see this till tonight.:-\ I was buzy building an exaust on my freinds Impreza and putting door speakers in my SVX anyway. But one of these days it would be cool to hang out and break stuff.;) Besides I'm a sucker for free food.:D

SVX owners only get bread and water.:D No sweat,see you soon I'm sure....old wagon in Westerly was it?

Louis,better cause,hope it wasn't too windy for you all.We'll see about next weekend.My repairs "should" be done by then.Maybe we'll attack the stockpile....if you dare.:lol:

Thanks Gabe,that's right.I was actually often deleting my posts that were no longer necessary.But the mods decided to play George Bush Inc. and take away my right to do so.......JUST KIDDING YOU WANKERS!!!! But it was a nice option for the user IMO.

Hey guys,Gabe is a great guy,lemme tell ya.He and his girl stopped by to say hi,drop off some goodies,and helped me put my engine crane(insert favorite name) together.I get the feeling if I didn't go get lunch he'd have been working that Turbo engine out with me.

Thanks again Gabe!Have a great time.Hope to see you on your turf in early April.