Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Want parts? Give me a quick reminder,please. Much NOS - 70's

I'll do my best to print the old Wish List but let's face reality here.

Best thing you can do is make a list here for me. Sorry for short notice but we'll do what we can , right?

Going through the infamous storage unit tomorrow. Looking to make space and raise some dough.

People who's stuff is at the front of my excuse for a mind:

Tommy - big order :D

Earl - incredible seats from time warp you lucky ......

Pete-front bar , goodies , goodies , goodies ...

Couple of new folks - I have some stuff written but please verify , thanks!

Everybody is welcome to add at this time !

My stock is nearly all 70's these days. I DO NOT have 80's parts. This is an Old School Party Gone Out of Bounds !!!! Lots of NOS little stuff , some fenders , front bars , 1600 engines , trannies (4WD) , stuff that'll blow your mind !!! :brow:

Anybody wanna help? Lunch on me , for sure and deals for helping of course. Exit 35 off I-95 in Milford CT. PM for number to call if you're serious.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDD SSSSSCCCCCHHOOOOOLLLL !!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Paul, you asked for it. :grin: For my 73' coupe

Both front turn signal lenses

Front strut rubber hats

Lower control arm bushings

Sway bar bushings, both ends

Dome light assembly or lense

Glove box insert

Back windshield rubbers (and trim)

Door weatherstripping

Quarter glass weatherstripping

Trunk weatherstripping

Misc rubber for quarter glass (around outside edge)

Outside door glass rubbers

Misc rubber for front door glass (around outside edge)

Any bushings for the rear suspension

Motor mounts

Hood release cable

Front sidemarker gaskets

Heater hoses

Heater valve

Hood bumpers

Taillight gaskets

Let me know if you find any of these goodies.

Mark

All glass is I have is fine. Not sandblasted or chipped.

Those taxes kill shipping on your end. I've had nothing but trouble using UPS or FedEx to Canada.

If you want to look into shipping I'll follow through. Right now I really don't have time to do the legwork on shipping. My zipcode is 06604 - Bridgeport CT - but I also use FedEx Ground at the Stratford CT customer center if that helps. UPS is right around the corner from them too. ABF and other trucking companies also nearby.

Hello. Would you happen to have a full set of correct Lug Nuts for the "Sport Mags"?

also need one center cap for them.

PM me if you do. thanks

:drunk:

both items small and easy ship in small flat rate box. :)

No , but I think I have two NOS original lugnuts in my stash. I asked for these a long time ago and people kind of laughed and said "you just get any with the correct angle ...blah blah blah". But I always knew there were a certain style for these wheels , and I'm pretty sure I was right. When I find them again I'll post a pic and hope we can all come up with some. Been waiting a long time to use those wheels. They do deserve a Stage I Coupe.

Centercap I have a couple , maybe a set since Mick says he sent me a set ....but they're all not too pretty.

1.Brush guard/push bar or square type front bumper(with the grill overrider bar) for a gen 1 car (4wd). I plan on building my own, but if I could find the factory option one, I'll take it.

2. Gold carpet for a gen 1 wagon, original floor mats would also be cool.

Don't worry about shipping outside the US. I have a place to ship them to within the US, 58265 zip code. The taxes and brokerage fees you are talking about makes it worth my time to drive 2 hours south to get across the border and do it myself. I am definitely interested in the parts. I'm not in a rush either, its a long term project but I definitely would want them. Thanks for the help.

I'm also looking for some heater and fan knobs.

Oh, and an NOS dash would be nice too:lol:

PM me if you have any other super cool rare and trick parts for my coupe (oh, and you are willing to sell).

OK , there is a dash with cracks but from a GF so it has the tacho !!

Knobs - had them in a box for you with that other stuff you ....back out on. :-p No sweat ,I'll get that stuff again eventually.

1.Brush guard/push bar or square type front bumper(with the grill overrider bar) for a gen 1 car (4wd). I plan on building my own, but if I could find the factory option one, I'll take it.

2. Gold carpet for a gen 1 wagon, original floor mats would also be cool.

There you are!! Wish I could have had you down there to help out and fill my wallet. :D YES , I have that iron 2x4 front bumper/protector with the loop that protects the lights and grill - somewhat. You want black or white? Carpet - I have some gold - or did - from a '76 GF with 56K on it. Floormats - see Danny W. "drivesubies" , he has them new.

Don't worry about shipping outside the US. I have a place to ship them to within the US, 58265 zip code. The taxes and brokerage fees you are talking about makes it worth my time to drive 2 hours south to get across the border and do it myself. I am definitely interested in the parts. I'm not in a rush either, its a long term project but I definitely would want them. Thanks for the help.

Excellent !!! We'll work things out , I'm pretty sure. No rush - that's all ME !! :drunk:

i need the ones that look like hex nuts on the top. how much???!!!

thanx a ton,

RV

You're absolutely sure those are the exact ones you need?

Man , right now I need someone to hook me up with some rustfree fenders for my '92 Legacy wagon. But we can talk cash too.