Now I understand what you did with the washers, thanks. I need to get both bolts.
The struts I bought have the camber plates. I'm going to roll with the XT6 knuckles for now with all new stuff on them, which I have.
I bought the rack not knowing that I would also need the "torque rod" from rack to steering shaft. The power steering drivers side rack mounting bracket bolts up fine, but I need the passenger side mounting bracket. My rack is 4 turns lock to lock.
So, two bolts, a torque rod and a bracket is what I'm missing. Haven't got around to posting in the wanted section.
Edit: Web moving slow here, only way to post from home.
I ground the mounting ears on the XT6 nuckels, both sides. Just surfaced them removing flash and such to bare metal. That reduced the thickness but not enough to fit the strut. So I took two wood splitting wedges and inserted them one top one bottom through the strut mounting area. Smacked them a few times with a 3 lb. sledge and now they fit. Still no bolts, too busy.
I've reworked 5 connecting rods and three more to go. Stock Subaru is A beam. I'll post pics, flash removal and smoothing the beams. They look good so far,
I've had the ARIAS piston in the block for a few days. I've assembled and dissasembled the passenger side...block to cam case, it's now head off with a clay impression...I've got valve interference, I'm working on it.
ARIAS piston sits .020 above deck = .040 quench...piston to head. Perfect.
I might try later on Android.
Edited by Quidam, 24 August 2013 - 10:59 AM.