Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tundrabrat Build

tundrabrat

• 5 months later...

Been a while... Got new door from the lower 48... Been working my butt off to get it done. Wet sanded... A little touch up left to do but is ready for paint which should happen in the next three weeks... Holy smokes, I hate it when life gets in the way.

4C1F8FFC-960E-47A6-AECF-227803B51D68-903

60121BA4-594C-4D47-833A-396C8A0A5930-903

Thanks Adam, it's been crazy busy since 2nd week in March with new job... Finally came up for air last month and have been making a final push to paint. My painter comes over on Tuesday to give it the once over... Paint should happen NLT first week in September. Then she goes back together.

Edited by tundrabrat

I'm jealous of all your parts... If you ever want to get rid of a push bar I'm your guy.

Yeah what he said. I think a push bar would look good on my hatch. I missed the one you just had for sale.

Solid looking motor by the way man. That things crisp. Brats looking good as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Been a few weeks since I posted... Lot of sanding and prep for paint. Fenders, doors, hood, and tailgate have all been sealed, body is prepped and will be sealed tomorrow... Trailer waiting outside for transport to shop. Block sand this weekend then hopefully early next week it gets shot (painter is doing me a solid so I'm on his schedule). Then it all goes back together... Goal is on the road by October 15.

8D2D2F13-F934-4EF4-B192-9C4A50CAC182-462

Edited by tundrabrat
  • Like 3

535A8E18-1D2C-450C-B14B-44AA60346664-385

Picked this up today to do a quick flip from a buddy of mine. No rust, newly rebuilt engine (I just have to install), very clean interior, give it a nice detail then triple my money (I only paid $500) for it.

Note... Brat still has priority, just waiting for a paint booth to open up... Just making a little cash for the next project ;)

Edited by tundrabrat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...