Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Well... it is a relief to know that this is not only me that is having such issues.

Now I copied one of the images' URL address and pasted on a new tab,

and that displays the photo correctly but Enormous:o 

I bet that the stretching is done by the Forum's software,

trying to fit such an enormous photo, on the size of a post's area.

Kind Regards.

This is a photo drawing of the Subee I'm going to build soon as I find a good car to build I'm looking for a fuel injected motor with the 5 speed hi-low tranny.

I plan to do a homemade 3" lift. 3" on the springs and 2" on the engine,  tranny, and rearend mounts and a custom truck conversion myself. I will be doing a 6 lug wheel conversion with 235/70/R15 tires. I will be cutting out the wheel wells and flaring them to make enough clearance for the oversize tires. I plan to do a complete bedliner paint job. This will be more of a off road work truck then fancy to cut wood with and play. I plan to use this to tow a small bass boat so I can fish remote lakes and the Hi-low tranny is a must top pull the boat in and out of the water. With this i can fish lakes that are to far away to be able to drive my gas gussler Ford F250 and my Big bass boat there and i can fish them a lot more often.

DSC00619_zps825d8ac6.jpg

Edited by Fish-N-Fool
  • Like 1

DSC00619_zps825d8ac6.jpg

I am contemplating doing the same type of conversion with a ea82 coupe.  It all ready has 2 doors, and removing the big back bubble hatch should make for a good start on building the bed area.  I wish subaru had done a 3rd generation brat, I guess it is up to us to make it happen now.

• Like 2

DSC00619_zps825d8ac6.jpg

I am contemplating doing the same type of conversion with a ea82 coupe.  It all ready has 2 doors, and removing the big back bubble hatch should make for a good start on building the bed area.  I wish subaru had done a 3rd generation brat, I guess it is up to us to make it happen now.

What are you going to use for the rear window and framing? You could use the back of a small pickup cab and just weld it in. Since I'm tall and need the seat all the way back and then some I will put the stock rear hatch  on for more room inside.

Edited by Fish-N-Fool