Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

SXV+Prototipo+(2)%5B2%5D%5B2%5D.jpg

Dear Rust,

I really do not like having to contradict you, but those photographs does not belong to prototype of the Subaru SVX, in fact it is the prototype made by Ital Design, powered by a Five Cylinders, twenty valves, Audi engine:

1988_Italdesign_Aztec_Spider_Aspid_Coupe

Aztec Spider / Aspid Coupe / Asgard MiniVan (ItalDesign), 1988

More information and Photos, here: ~► http://www.carstyling.ru/en/car/1988_italdesign_aztec/images/17732/

Seems like only sixteen were built... Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sup guys, i'm chris.  i recently purchased a 92 loyale 3 speed auto 1.8ltr...no turbo.  when i got it the guy had it @ his mechanics garage.  he said the transmission was messed up.  he was asking 550 but when we started it, it was throwing white smoke which indicated blown heads. i got it for $300  he said he & friends drove thru deep water & smoked ever since. we redid the heads with a few complications.  it doesnt smoke.  the trans didnt have any fluid for some reason?  it smokes a lil bit when i turn corners now tho?  i need to look into it more today, i think i tracked it down to leaking AT vaccuum modulator.  the service history on it is 2 inches thick.  some old lady owned for years & was really on top of it.  why there was no tranny fluid makes me wonder.  the interior looks brand new, even underneath the folding back seat was clean & coulda passed for coming roght from the factory.  the shift sticker on the console looks brand new.   
  once we get the drivetrain 100% its getting a 4 inch lift & tires to fit soon

post-61055-0-01539600-1450370291_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-19360400-1450370300_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-51379200-1450370309_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-58837800-1450371753_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-03341700-1450371768_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-38509700-1450371780_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-29439000-1450371798_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-68597000-1450371810_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-37807600-1450371847_thumb.jpg

Edited by LoyaleWithCheese*
  • Like 2

Sup guys, i'm chris...

Welcome!

The lack of ATF on the Transmission, might be due to a Leak from the hoses that goes to the Radiator for cooling it; I bet that the Mechanic removed the Radiator, along lots of stuff to get out the Heads.

I kindly suggest you to use Fresh ATF on it, Valvoline'"Maxlife" for High Mileage is Great.

The idle speed looks to be pretty high on your last photo; maybe there's a Vacuum leak around the intake... Kind Regards.

Here's the start of my fleet ...

Welcome!

Your Subarus looks really Nice in the Snow.

I like the colour combination on your Justy, looks like a Winter Mint.

Kind Regards.

Also working, carrying Wood for a Construction:

Working%20BumbleBeast.jpg

I found more Photos of my "BumbleBeast" working:

Working%20BumbleBeast%202.jpg

Working%20BumbleBeast%203.jpg

Then, suddenly This Happened:

What Have I Done to my Soobie lately?

Cracked%20Windshield.jpg

Mistakenly, I Cracked the Windshield!  :banghead: 

I opened the Hood to check for a Loose battery post connection, without noticing that my Little Daughter, left a small Plastic toy hiding on the opening at the Windshield's base, behind the Hood; so, when I opened the Hood, I heard a loud "CRACK!" sound, and saw that the Hood pressed the plastic toy against the Windshield's base...

Kind Regards.

Eh, 1500rpm or so really isn't that bad when it's around freezing or below. Mine would idle at like 1600 for a minute then drop down some below freezing.

Welcome!

The lack of ATF on the Transmission, might be due to a Leak from the hoses that goes to the Radiator for cooling it; I bet that the Mechanic removed the Radiator, along lots of stuff to get out the Heads.

I kindly suggest you to use Fresh ATF on it, Valvoline'"Maxlife" for High Mileage is Great.

The idle speed looks to be pretty high on your last photo; maybe there's a Vacuum leak around the intake... Kind Regards.

Welcome!

Your Subarus looks really Nice in the Snow.

I like the colour combination on your Justy, looks like a Winter Mint.

Kind Regards.