Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Very nice!:slobber: Do you have some more pics of that car? ... Are those some kind of MC-carbs?

Here is the Link to his Gallery:

http://www.modifiedcars.com/cars/19264/modified-subaru-284-mv-brat-pick-up-1993-pictures

Also, the owner's description:

CAR MAKE & MODEL

Modified Subaru 284 MV Brat Pick-Up 1993 Pictures

CAR REF NUMBER

CAR COLOUR

Shadow Blue

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS

-`sub 4` custom valve covers -4-2-1 custom exhuast manifold -armtech electronic rev limiter -custom water piping and thermostat housing -facet competition fuel pump -flame thrower high output igntion coil -high lift `hot` cam -k&n air filters -mini k&n breathers -sub 4 dual port heads -twin ida weber 40 carbs

TRANSMISSION MODIFICATIONS

standard 4 speed, front drive shafts removed, perminent rwd

SUSPENSION MODIFICATIONS

dropped 40mm

ALLOY WHEELS

16x6 weller white 8 spokes

TYRES

yoky 205/45/16

BRAKES

standard brakes, dot 4 fluid and mintex pads

EXTERIOR MODIFICATIONS

-personal no. plate (the old mans) -3rd brake light -full custom exhaust system, 2 1/4" into 3" rolled exit pipe -custom made tonnou cover -customized bullbar, into a bar -gay looking bumpette things removed -genuine subaru rollbar -gumball 3000 and pie stickers -rally mudflaps -red calipers -tinted idicators and rear clusters -tinted rear window -x2 maxtel 100w spotlights -x4 55w fog/driving lights

INTERIOR MODIFICATIONS

-fire extigusher -metal toggle switches and warning lights x3 -pillar mounted 52mm oil pressure + tachometer -sparco rally steering wheel -sparco sprint 5 seats

IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT

-the loudest 4" speakers -kenwood tweeters -pioneer tube subwoooofer -sony head unit -toad cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

So, that thing runs on one of those "SUB4" EA81 engines modified for Airplanes!

Kind Regards.

4b262d1e.jpg

Here is an interesting one for sale locally. $7950 Canadian.

"Check this out. It is the most practical, versatile and economical vehicle you will ever own.

This 1992 Subaru Sambar 4x4 comes with a 660cc 4 cyl engine that gets 55mpg. It has a 6-spd tranny as well as a locking center diff. The truck has an original 32,000kms and is in great condition.

It is fondly known as "Lil Dumper" as it also has a hydraulic dump box which comes in very very handy if you are doing any landscaping, renovating, hunting, wood cutting etc. etc. etc.

This truck is really worth its weight in gold. It is virtually unstoppable in the snow as the rear mounted engine and the true 4 wheel drive lend to phenomenal traction. The box has been lined with a spray in liner for durability and easy clean up.

The existing graphics can easily be removed or you might want to develop the business. Either way the price is the same.

Even if you just want to use this as a commuter truck you will find that it is a blast to drive and gets tons of attention whether you like it or not."

Well... I Didn't posted those Modified Sambars here, 'cos they're Newer Gen of Subarus, but here it Goes my Favourite Modified ones:

The Subaru Sambar / Domingo Micro Bus (also with mini Boat option)...

domingomxt3-1.jpg

...has been sold Modified to Look like a VolksWagen Bus...

SambarVWConversion.jpg

...Also Has been Sold Modified to Look like the Dodge Van!...

Picture9.jpg

...or Chevy Van...

Picture6.jpg

...I Really Like that Mini Dodge and mini Chevy Look!

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Well... I Didn't posted those Modified Sambars here, 'cos they're Newer Gen of Subarus,

That is debatable as the Sambar design precedes the Loyale/1800/1600/1400/1300/1100/1000 car series by several years.

Never saw the dodge + chevys before.Good one.LOL.

The Subaru Sambar / Domingo Micro Bus (also with mini Boat option)...

Not to be anal, but I already posted this way back on page 11. :-p

My image hosting capabilities have been compromised. :banghead:

Currently looking for a new hosting site. All the pictures I have previously posted will still be visable. :)

Not to be anal, but I already posted this way back on page 11. :-p

My image hosting capabilities have been compromised. :banghead:

Currently looking for a new hosting site. All the pictures I have previously posted will still be visable. :)

Excuse me, but I used my own Link, because I posted it Way back in 2010, as you can see it in the Following Link:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showpost.php?p=971770&postcount=756

From the "Strange & Weird Subaru Stuff" Thread:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53434&highlight=suiren&page=76

Kind Regards.