Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Is it me? Or does the Hound dog look like a "Ballchinien" ? :clap:

lmao after posting it I was thinking *That dog's neck looks hung... xD*

Thanks! I don't know how I missed this, I've been following this tread because it's amazing :o . The EJ swaps getting there. I'm still having trouble with the ECU, but I'm hoping to get to it on my next break off from school, plus I have another project in the works :brow:

No problem. :)

Sounds good, cant wait to see the results. :popcorn:

A guy on Craigslist was selling some EA81 headers. Supposedly this design adds more horsepower, and effects the powerband of the engine. He wanted $100 a peice for them, but I was skeptical if it would really do anything.

XdMwyIq.jpg

Edited by 6 Star
Fixed Broken Image Link

A guy on Craigslist was selling some EA81 headers. Supposedly this design adds more horsepower, and effects the powerband of the engine. He wanted $100 a peice for them, but I was skeptical if it would really do anything.

316471_308156845868210_100000216909175_1497577_1205924464_n.jpg

sweet, heack yeah go for it, forget the stupid cat box.

There is a 'similar' looking one that runs around Olympia/Tumwater. It was on Craig's a few weeks ago.

yup, it was, I sent dave the link, someone in Spokane did up an ad using a picture of Daves car, I sent him a link to it and flagged the ad.

it's interesting to note that there was no contact information, no name, no phone number and no way to email or respond to the ad.

Stuart

yup, it was, I sent dave the link, someone in Spokane did up an ad using a picture of Daves car, I sent him a link to it and flagged the ad.

it's interesting to note that there was no contact information, no name, no phone number and no way to email or respond to the ad.

Stuart

Stupid cragslist spammers :rolleyes:

Even though mine isn't running, i'll still contribute :)

brat2010-1.jpg

SJ

^ I have big plans for her coming up at the beginning of the year, i like those headers that were posted earlier, probably get some made at the muffler shop.

That looks really nice. :clap:

I think we are at opposites; your brat looks good, but doesn't run. My brat looks like poo, but runs great. You are, in a way, luckier because you have a good base to work off of. I'm currently replacing my passenger cv axle, ball joint, and wheel bearing. I got tired of hearing noises. :lol:

Stupid cragslist spammers :rolleyes:

That looks really nice. :clap:

I think we are at opposites; your brat looks good, but doesn't run. My brat looks like poo, but runs great. You are, in a way, luckier because you have a good base to work off of. I'm currently replacing my passenger cv axle, ball joint, and wheel bearing. I got tired of hearing noises. :lol:

The body has some rust but over all its in good shape, I almost have everything black on the exterior painted back to oem black. I've been contemplating weather or not to keep the ea81 engine or do the swap and I think i've decided to keep the original and keep it going. i also have a cv axel out and the tranny was constantly leaking oil so I had to add oil every couple of days. I can't explain how excited i am to start working on her again:banana:

SJ

I think you been drinking :-p

He wouldnt post it on CL before letting someone here get a shot at it first.

I was drinking, but I think someone spammed up an ad and used Dave's images. I flagged it right away knowing that it wasn't Dave. Very strange indeed.:drunk: