Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

2007-07-19_16-34-14_19072007264.jpg

It cannot be...

(can it?)

Photo opportunity? "let's back up to this and you get the picture, quick"

Having difficulty fathoming the light little BRAT handling anything like that tandem housing project.

Someone please explain...?

puzzledly,

timothy

I'd say it was just a photo op. Look at the lift wheel on the tongue of the trailer; at full raise, it is still on the pavement. No way it can be towed that way, not legally anyhow.

Matter of fact, it is beyond fully raised, and sitting above and to the side of the frame rail. No go.

Edited by SmashedGlass

3.jpg

I think I've played too much GTA as a kid, but when I saw this picture, I immediately thought of the "Walton" on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:

20090725091239!Walton-GTASA-rear.jpg

Anybody else see the resemblance? Or is it just me? Obviously it's a different truck, and the bed is different, and, um.... I don't know. I'll go now. 89hide.gif

• Like 1

Let me know when you guys are finally tired of seeing my car. ;) I don't think an old pop-up looks too bad behind an EA82. Need to get rear discs though:

P1110658_zps26a2dcd8.jpg

P1110656_zps5d0e83e8.jpg

Then a short trip I did today. The scenery was even better in person:

P1110669_zps63f8498a.jpg

P1110671_zps2d13c4cc.jpg

P1110672_zps024279be.jpg

P1110680_zps706d823f.jpg

P1110681_zps12e68775.jpg

• Like 2

It was about 30 miles east of Seattle. The beginning of the road is only like 20 minutes away from my house, and the road itself is at least 20 miles long. I went down it about 20 miles before there was too much snow, and I don't like driving in deep snow by myself. Not to mention the weather was starting to turn nasty. And where I turned around, the main road split into like 4-5 separate paths, so this is definitely a place I gotta explore. It's an easy road (I rarely put it in 4WD), but on the way back, I found out these tires do fantastic on loose gravel at 30-40 MPH. :banana:

I had my GoPro filming the first part of the trip, if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIHq3OKGPUk

Edited by jj421