Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Order, TWE parts. *see 1st and LAST post*

Nothing about dry wallets is holding them up. They are just busy at the moment. There are other vendors/shops peeps could try as well.

I meant board member's dry wallets, not TWE.

I for one would rather wait as of now, in a months time I will have the $...we shouldnt pressure TWE to do this anyhow, it might leave a bad impression for the next time we would want custom parts...

I got the impression that you were going to give up on the TWE pipes and make your own.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not entirely giving up on TWE. But, YES, I will be making a header...whenever my welder gets here. I want to get two TWEs, but i dont have the $, I dont even have the $ for one right now...damned speeding tickets.

Ouch. That hurts. I talked my way out of a 90 in a 30 once when I was much younger...

I really only need the downpipe. My turbo will forever remain the same, I'm running the WRX Intercooler, and have an intake and the exhaust figured out, but a 1 1/4" bottleneck stands in my way.... I need this to stay a sporty daily driver...

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, bad news for me. I wont be able to afford to get either the header OR DP...im broke, again. Having 4 cars to deal with, tickets, and insurance on 3 of them...and the DL not selling has put me in a bind.

On the positive side tho...as soon as my welder gets here, I will begin researching headers after the TWE order.

Well guys, bad news for me. I wont be able to afford to get either the header OR DP...im broke, again. Having 4 cars to deal with, tickets, and insurance on 3 of them...and the DL not selling has put me in a bind.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!

Man, I'm sorry to hear this. You have a lot of enthusiasm and I can see some really good posts coming from you about the mods outcome, dynos, drivabilty and such. I was really looking forward to it.

BTW: I'm out of the loop myself. I wasn't until a week ago. It's not bad news though. I'm dumping my $$$ into my XT6 again. Perhaps that IS bad news. :(

I'm still looking forward to what other peeps here do and have to say about their mods. From what I remembered, TWE should be having these parts pretty soon but who's ever right on schedule? :-p

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. I am sorry you can't afford it right now, but some of us on the board are still looking forward to this. We may need to take a new count for headers and downpipes, but lets first see if TWE still wants to build these for us.

Hi Will,

How many orders are there for headers and how many for down pipes?

Please note that the IHI turbo flanges are $20 more than the T-25 style

and $18 more for the IHI style downpipe.

A 50%deposit is required on custom orders (non-stock items). Please

contact Keith Croucher at sales@techworkseng.com or call (403)288-8568.

PS. One local customer has recinded his order as well. So if I am not

mistaken, this puts the total quantity at 5 which is not very appealing.

Let us know as we will probably still do the run of 10.

Tom Penner

Tech Works Engineering Inc.

Making Technology Affordable......

techworkseng@techworkseng.com

(403)288-8568

Listen guys, im really sorry, but I cannot keep up with this anymore. Ive been working 16 hours at my new job and I have not even had time to pull parts for people who need them. I can barely afford to keep both the RX and GL-10 going...and im trying to move the DL out of my way. All the info is there, that email I got tonight, some need to step up an take my position, because i am simply not here during the hours that I need to be to take care of all of this.

Again, sorry guys.