Ultimate Subaru Message Board

any body seen this ground wire?

Sorry for beating this to death,but im trying to find the ground for my air suspension system controller.

Im quite sure that this 1 elusive wire has caused the system to go completely dead.All the components work fine if I introduce an alternate gnd source,but the contorller and dash switch do NOTHING.Yeah the fuse is good,dont know if there are relays in line and havent had the time to rip out the drivers seat and carpet to swear at the controller face to face.

I greatly appreciate the help Ive had to this point,but if I can find the missing link.....

tried to get the seat out and now I have two snapped bolts,shoulda known better,does any one have a fsm online that shows this circuit?

first person to solve my mystery gets a case of Nelson Brewing Co. After Dark ale at wcss (damn fine canadian microbrew)

I would create a new ground,but I dnot know where to put it!

but check this out,I got in the car to warm it up after work tonight,and there it was,the light for the height control was on!

Only problem is,the key was still in my hand so the car wasnt running.

Put the key in and fired it up,light goes OUT!Press the button,nothing happens.This keeps up,the sube is going to become a skidplate for the F350.:madder: