Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Interest in 4" Gen 1 lift kits?

Is anyone here interested in 4" lifts for their Gen 1 Brats, wagons, coupes, or other Gen 1 4wds?

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Available in Safety Orange Gloss, Olive Green Flat, or unpainted bare steel. Grade 8 and new Metric mounting hardware will be included.

Buyers will be responsible for the steering extensions and shift linkage mods, along with the other usual stuff that goes with lifting a Subaru (brake lines, engine hoses, tires/wheels, etc.)

priced to sell at just $350 per kit!

Send me a PM or call me, Bill, at (509) 391-5903 if interested. Thanks!

-Bill

Edited by The Beast I Drive

• 2 weeks later...

Drooling... counting pennies... waiting to see where we sit after the holidays... and I want one SO badly!!!

I hate to ask, but is there any way in heck you could help out with the steering and shift extensions? Spare parts from the junkyard are pretty much impossible to find in Southern California and my fabricating skills include just enough talent to screw up the first attempt.

My '81 would be SO happy with a lift!

-Ben

I can post what I have done to extend the shift linkage and steering shaft for this lift, but Im not really willing to do it for a vehicle I cant physically work on. Each rig is different so it's not really a one size fits all type of deal when it comes to that, but I know there are some talented fabricators in California who Im sure would be willing to do the necessary mods.

-Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is perfect. I too am counting pennies after the hollidays. How many kits do you have available? Or can you make them as required. I will be in touch shortly. My '83 Hi-Lo 4sp 4x4 GL needs a kit bad.

Thank You:cool:

I have 2 kits right now, but they will only fit 1978-1981 Brats. They will not fit Gen 2 Brats. Watch for a seperate thread on Gen 2 Lift Kits (coming soon).

-Bill