Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Replacement Body Panels?

Hi Again,

Thanks for all the great advice about my temp gauge problem, I'm pretty convinced its the radiator and am checking on the best place to get a new one (any suggestions)?

Does anyone know of a supplier for the rear rocker panel behind the back wheels from the moulding down for a '87 wagon.

My are so eaten up with rust, I'm not sure there is enough for me to rivet sheet metal on and form the bottoms the way they should look.

Thaks again,

M Karns

Mills Supply in Cleveland has rockers and wheel arches. Their # is 800-888-5072. Ask for Bill at ext 116.

Unfortunately, no one I know of makes lower quarters for the wagons. I am trying to convince a guy who is interested in producing some xt panels, to do these too, so they may become available in the near futre.

Still, with the rockers, wheel arches and sheet metal, you can reconstruct the rear quarter's very effectively. I have done this on my 86 wagon, and am happy with the results. Email me off the board if you have any questions.

good luck, John

thealleyboy@yahoo.com